Last updated January 26, 2022
Thank you for shopping with us! We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition.
You will have 60 days from notifying us that you wish to cancel your order in which to return the goods to us, complete with your order number. Any items must still be in the same condition in which they were received. If no communication is made within 14 days of receipt of your order, KIENDA will consider this item as accepted by you, the customer.
It is your responsibility to ensure items are returned to us in the same condition in which they were received. If they are not, KIENDA retain the right to refuse the return, or to deduct up to 50% from the refund cost.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain approval. After receiving approval, place the item securely in its original packaging, along with your order number, and mail your return to the following address:
Unit 2 Solent Gate Industrial Estate, Speedfields Park
Fareham, HampshirePO14 1TL
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. You may also choose to use our DPD Parcel Collection Service. If you decide to use this service, £7.00 will be deducted from your return to cover shipping charges.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
We will issue the refund using a discount code or the same payment method you used when you placed your order.
Please note that only the product costs are refundable. The original shipping costs, if any, are non-refundable.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- If your product(s) is defective or damaged, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order for either a full refund or a replacement (according to product availability). KIENDA will ask for proof of damage/defect before approving a refundable return, and reserves the right to reject returns should no fault be identified.
- If you are returning a defective or damaged product, our team will provide you with a free returns label to be used. Please contact our customer service team through our Contact Us form. You will then have 60 days to return your order. Any items must still be in the same condition in which they were received.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filling out and submitting the online form available at https://kienda.co.uk/contact-us, or
- Sending a letter to KIENDA, 3-7 Temple Avenue Suite 140 Temple Chambers, London, EC4Y 0DA
Term & Conditions for any further information.